Why do I need to allow time for my Pure Lano products to reach room temperature before opening?
- Our Pure Lano products (glosses, balms, and treatments) are natural with no preservatives and made with medical grade lanolin, which has a lower melting point and freezes as well. If exposed to extreme heat or cold your product may warm to a more liquid texture or cool to a thick firm texture. For optimal results, use Pure Lano products once they have reached room temperature.
Why do I need special products for my eye area?
- The delicate skin around the eye tends to be very thin and the first area to show signs of aging. Using a product specifically formulated for the eye area is imperative to adequately treat such delicate skin effectively.
What is the best way to use the Pure Lano Massage Oil Candle?
- We recommend letting the melted pool of natural hydrating oils to reach the edge of the tin each time before the flame is extinguished. This will ensure that your Lano Light Candle burns properly all the way to the end.
Is there anyone who should not use the Pure Lano Massage Oil candles?
- Due to the use of nut-based ingredients, do not use the Lano Light Candle if you are allergic to nuts or nut-based products. If you have a known allergy to fragrance commonly used in bath and body products, we encourage you to test our product on a small area of skin before using on large areas of your body. You might also consider trying our unscented candle and as always, keep children away from candles to prevent accidents or misuse.
Do your products contain fragrance?
- Pure Lano uses premium natural ingredients in each of our products and while they contain a light, fresh scent, our products do not contain synthetic fragrance.
What is Pure Lano’s position on animal testing?
- Pure Lano subscribes to a cruelty-free philosophy. Absolutely none of our products are tested on animals.
ORDERING, SHIPPING & RETURNS
What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, PayPal*
What is your return policy?
- Pure Lano is committed to providing the ultimate experience in natural skin care to our clients. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our products, please call our Customer Service Team at 1-866-4-MyLano (1-866-469-5266)
- Only items purchased on www.PureLano.com may be accepted for a return. Items purchased from www.PureLano.com cannot be returned or exchanged at retailers that sell Pure Lano products.
- Empty containers cannot be accepted for a refund.
How can I modify my order?
- Please contact our shipping manager with any questions by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-866-469-5266 (M-F 9AM-4PM CST)
How long does it take to process my order?
- Once payment is received orders are processed and ready to ship within 24 to 48 hours.
How can I track my order once it has been shipped?
- A tracking number will be provided once an order is processed. For detailed travel and expected delivery date you may log on to USPS.com and track your shipment with the provided tracking number.
Do I have to have an account in order to purchase products?
- By creating an account with Pure Lano you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account and more.
- You may also purchase products from Pure Lano without creating an account.
How do I reset my account password?
- For help with your account or help resetting your account password , please email our Customer Service Team at CustomerService@thelanocompany.com
How do I become a Pure Lano Distributor, Retailer, or Wholesaler?
- Please send an email with all of your contact information including contact name, business name, resellers license number, address and website to CustomerService@thelanocompany.com and someone from our sales department will get back to you during normal business hours.
Where can I buy Pure Lano products?
- Pure Lano product offerings are currently available at our website www.PureLano.com
Can I sign up for alerts on new products and events?
- Yes. Please subscribe to the Pure Lano Newsletter to stay up to date on all new product launches and events. Please follow the link (http://www.purelano.com/pages/newsletter) to subscribe to our newsletter.
Who should I contact for charitable donations or special event sponsorships?
- Please send an email to CustomerService@thelanocompany.com providing the following information:
- request for donation” in the subject line
- company or organization letterhead / or logo
- request for donation must be received 2 months in advance of the event
- exact date and purpose of event
- tax id number of your company / organization if applicable
- shipping address information where a donation can be sent
- number of products / items your are requesting
How can I request information for job opportunities?
- We are always interested in the best talent. Please submit your resume to CustomerService@thelanocompany.com . You may also request a listing of open positions via email at CustomerService@thelanocompany.com
Where can I submit testimonials for my favorite products?
- We welcome your feedback and comments and would love a chance to share your testimonials with all of our clients. Please submit testimonials to CustomerService@thelanocompany.com
DON'T SEE YOUR QUESTION?
Feel free to contact our Customer Service Team for any questions or concerns at CustomerService@thelanocompany.com or at 1-866-4-MyLano (1-866-469-5266)